No. I have never got this coveted job ever in my life. Yet, I can tell you how it matters to me:
- I still want to become one at some point in time of my life!
- You get to visit and travel to a lot of other countries as an official tour.
- You will be treated with much more respect than any other stream of journalism.
- With regular study and courage, you will gather a lot of vital information about other countries.
- You will almost become an ENCYCLOPEDIA knowing or at least having an idea about each and every country and events that u r covering!
- Your personality will change. Diplomacy, nuclear disarmament, animal rights, humanity, world peace and human right amongst other global topics will start making sense to you.
- You will start seeing yourself as a global citizen. Climate change will matter to you as much other subjects as well!
- I studied MA in foreign relations and having a creative bent of mind with a journalistic attitude! I know how it feels to be a journalist. However, I will definitely become a good writer one day!