World Photography Day: On the special occurrence or occasions of the World Photography Day, here is a compilation of 14 best inspirational quotes on photography and these quotes are quoted by some of the famous photographers across the world which mark the true celebrations of World Photography Day.
August 19 is globally observed as the World Photography Day. This one is the exceptional famous day for shutterbugs worldwide and those people are fascinated by pictures considers World Photography Day as the special unique day to discuss ye World Photography Day.
The idea of commemorating and rejoice the photography instigates post the French government presented daguerreotype process “Free to the World”, invented by Joseph Nicèphore Nièpce and Louis Daguerre, this was considered as a gift to the world which they presented on 19 August 1839.
So each and every year the 19th August is celebrated as the World Photography Day with much merry. In the today’s world photography is considered as a fascinating kind of art which is enough to explorers in the field and photography can also capture usual things in the most unusual manner. These well-known personalities have inspired several aspiring photographers, not only with their lenses or camera, indeed with their thoughts and words.
On the occasion of World Photography Day 2017, lets’ look at 15 best inspirational quotes on photography which are quoted by prominent photographers.
1) “In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.”- Alfred Stieglitz
2) “The camera makes you forget you’re there. It’s not like you are hiding but you forget, you are just looking so much.”- Annie Leibovitz
3) “You don’t take a photograph, you make it.”- Ansel Adams
4) “Photography helps people to see.”- Berenice Abbott
5) A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.”- Diane Arbus
6) “A camera is a tool for learning how to see without a camera.”- Dorothea Lange
7) “Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst.”-Henri Cartier-Bresson
8) “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.”- Imogen Cunningham
9) “Don’t pack up your camera until you’ve left the location.”- Joe McNally
10) “The eye should learn to listen before it looks.”- Robert Frank
11) “Photographs open doors into the past, but they also allow a look into the future.”- Sally Mann
12) “Photography is the power of observation, and not the application of technology”- Prerna Sharma
13) “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls”- Ted Grant
14) “The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality.” – Scott Lorenzo
15) “Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.”- David Alan Harvey
World Photography DayBest Images
© 2017, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.