Telangana State Public Service Commission released notification which is for recruitment of the job Pharmacists Grade II & ANM/MPHA(F) in Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare (DPH & FW), Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVP), Telangana State Government.
The application form and examination procedure is all set to come out which includes, the fees details are all set to be available here.
The aspirants should go through the official notification or the direct link provided below @ tspsc.gov.in. Each and every information of this exam TSPSC is all set to available on the official media portal of the TSPSC.
SPSC Pharmacists Grade II ANM MPHA Recruitment 2018:
Telangana State Public Service Commission is a constitutional body which is organized by Government of India.
The commission works for the recruitment of civil service jobs which is going to come in the Indian state of Telangana.
There are many functions which are all set to handle by the Commission and that is for the needed and for the recruitment of aspirants in the various vacant positions of Government of Telangana.
This year it is all set to released notification for the Pharmacist Gr. II, ANM/ MPHA(F) posts anyway.
All aspirants shall check the official notification for eligibility criteria which includes education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale etc.
If aspirants will be eligible for this TSPSC exam then they can proceed to fill the application as well they can submit it before the last date.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Government
Name of the Post: Pharmacists Grade II
No. of Posts: Pharmacist Gr. II: 238 Posts
ANM/ MPHA(F): 152
Eligibility Criteria: All aspirants at the time of applying for the above-said position should meet the qualifications and that is very important to meet up.
Important Dates and announcement:
Application opens will remain until 29th Jan for the online anyway
Last Date of submitting application and examination fees is 28th February 2018
How to Apply For TSPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Step 1 – Firstly people need to visit the official media portal where they can see the direct link.
- Step 2 – After you will be waiting for some time the homepage will appear.
- Step 3 – Now you need to click on TSPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Step 4 – Now people need to read the notification which is very important.
- Step 5 – Now people need to fill and complete all details correctly in the provided fields.
- Step 6 – Now you need click on the submit button.
- Step 7 – Now people need to download the printout which can use for the further reference.
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.