My Dear Zindagi,
You are short, sweet and volatile and often unpredictable. But without you – we are nothing. The very basis of our birth is to lead a life in the best possible manner.
Now, for the first time ever, a dedicated film on life, its complications and unpredictability will be releasing this Friday with the very same title Dear Zindagi starring Alia Bhatt and Shah Rukh Khan.
Before going into the details and plot of the film, it’s essential to realise what does a human life consist of? Obviously, it can’t be a fairytale, but a book full of thorns and suffocations. Every fortunate person goes through it – unfortunate are the ones who couldn’t live long. Their battle comes to an abrupt end, permanently.
Whichever way you see it, fighting a battle against the nuances of life is never that simple. However, if you surrender early you are clearly the loser. Whatsoever, Life Goes on.
It gives us a clear message to keep fighting . Candidly speaking, everybody is waging a serious battle in thier own lives to live happily. Survival is the greatest victory that you can make for your dear life or Zindagi.
Some Interesting Facts About Dear Zindagi That You Don’t Know
1) It is Alia Bhatt’s first film with central focus and such a meaty role. Shahrukh Khan and Kunal Kapoor are also acting in the movie with important roles.
2) It’s a dream come true moment for Alia Bhatt because she always wanted to do a film with SRK.
3) Music director Amit Trivedi gave a soothing track to the songs in this film. He scored background music for director Gauri Shinde’s last film English Vinglish too.
4) Alia Bhatt is just a few years elder to SRK’s own daughter. Yet the pair looks absolutely refreshing in the movie. The film is a message oriented movie with an essence of feminism – it’s no simple romcom movie.
5) Long ago, Shah Rukh Khan predicted that Alia Bhatt would be a film star one day. His prophecy just got right. And both stars are now working together in the same film.
Life Is a War That Rages On…….
You may have a thousand problems but finding a meaningful solution to each of them is the biggest ecstasy in life. Sometimes, we get devastated due to repeated break-ups in relationships and other problems in life, but it must not be forgotten that there are several people who haven’t even got the opportunity to face that much trouble in thier lives as it ended unexpectedly.
A human life is relative and it can’t be perfect. There must be a sea of complications in everyone’s life. We lambast on the fast-paced life around us, but it has a magic of its own. Similarly, if you are too stressed than think it this way… the god has given you lots more strength to fight those problems out.
Beautiful Message of Dear Zindagi
So, a simple sweet message of life is clear; Life goes on. Enjoy each moment of life as it comes and do not crib over what you didn’t get in your life. It was destined in that way.
Play with the sweet life you got. Somewhere else in the world, someone may be eyeing to get the life that you are actively criticizing now. Every life is precious, each moment is valueless. Respect them seriously.
They deserve more love from you. Shower more love to your dear Zindagi. With such a positive message I hope you will watch the Dear Zindagi film this Friday. Directed by English Vinglish fame Gauri Shinde the film is set to change the way how you perceive life.
With these words, I am concluding the letter with an optimist message. My dear life I love you. I will continue to love it no matter whether it’s full of stress, tensions or pleasure.
Always remember that life is all about making mistakes and learning a lesson from each of them with a resolve to not to commit the same in future.
Love You Always
A Pleasant Soul
© 2016, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.