The Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) declared it’s the STD 10th examination results on this 23rd May, Wednesday.
Students in the state who appeared for their SSLC examination in March-April 2018 can check the official notification on the official website, tnresults.nic.in in order to see and check their Tamil Nadu SSLC result.
So, the all students of the Tamil Nadu SSLC result can check their scores on the official websites of the Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) given below:
- http://www.dge.tn.nic.in/| http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/ | http://www.dge2.tn.nic.in/ http://www.dge1.tn.nic.in/ | http://tnresults.nic.in/
TN SSLC Result 2018 Latest Update:
The overall pass percentage of the STD 10 in Tamil Nadu this year, on 2018 is around, 94.5% which increased by 0.1% when its actually compare with last year result of the 2017.
According to the report, the Tamil Nadu 10th supplementary exam that is all set to take place on this July 28, 2018.
8, 97,945 students cleared the exam, at the same time as 9, 50,397 apprentices had appeared in the exam.
96.4% boys, 92.5% girls have cleared the TN 10th exam this year on the 2018.
The pass percentage in government schools is 91.36.
TN SSLC Result 2018 Marks Range
- 9,402 students have scored more than 481 marks.
- 56,837 students scored between 451 and 480 marks.
- 64,144 students have secured from 426 marks and 450 marks.
- 76,413 students are there between 401 and 425 total mark range.
Sivagangai district has recorded the highest pass percentage of 98.5%. Wear away in the second position with 98.38 % and Virudhu Nagar secured with 98.26 % at third.
Salem district has scored the pass percentage of 95.00%.
94.20% students have cleared the exam in the Chennai.
1,687 Government schools have secured 100% pass percentage out of 5,489.
Based on Schools
Government schools: 91.36 %
Government Aided schools: 94.36 %
Matriculation Schools: 98.79 %
Co-education schools: 94.81 %
Girls schools: 96.27 %
Boys schools: 87.54 %
TN students who have appeared on the examination are required to keep their roll number ready to check the results. Also, they need to enter their date of birth alongside the roll number to get 2018 TN 10th public result.
Last week on 16th May, the board declared that the TN 12th result, 91.10 percent students cleared the exam. In the official notification, it is being mentioned that the “SSLC – Xth Std.
Examination Results Expected on 23rd May 2018 at 09:30 Hrs.”
Check TN SSLC Result 2018
- Go to the official website, tnresult.nic.in
- Click on the link reads like “SSLC March 2018 Results”
- A new window would open to get your TN 10th result.
- Enter roll number and date of birth in the order of dd/mm/yyyy on concern field.
- Click on ‘Get Marks’ button
- Your 10th result with marks would be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or/and download or/and take a printout for future use.
- The mark sheet would also be provided by the board later through your schools.
On May 16, the DGE Tamil Nadu has announced the HSC Class 12 results. In that, the overall pass percentage was 91.10%, girls have performed better than boys in the TN public exam this year also like, the girls did in the last year.
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.