Microsoft is one of the leading credentials around. Not only does it provide its exceptional services but it is also up-skill professionals in using its products and technologies. One such credential is its Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert certification program.
This certification targets Enterprise Administrators and verify that they know how to evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services. Get help from this mutilate guide to identify and differentiate between your MS-101 Exam Questions and Answers. We have gathered all the information you need!
What is the MS-101 Exam For?
This certification exam makes sure that the candidate understands the evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing of Microsoft 365 services. This exam is ideal for professionals who are concerned in learning to perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks including identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies of an enterprise.
The exam test the skills of the candidates on the basis of the following tasks:
- Implement modern device services (30-35%)
- Device Microsoft 365 security and threat management (30-35%)
- Manage Microsoft 365 governance and compliance (35-40%)
Their respective percentage is in front of them. One good news is that the MS-101 Exam Practice Questions at Dumpspedia are the latest. Plus, they cover all the above-mentioned topics with necessary details. Get your study material right away to score the best marks.
Alternatively, If you can Cisco guy then you can try 200-301 exam for CCNA. Cisco has recently launched it and its dumps can be found here.
Ready to Apply For the Exam? You Should Know This!
There is a certain requirement for every Microsoft exam. The MS-101 Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security Exam is no different. We have categorized the prerequisites of this exam into the following three categories:
- Candidates should administrating experience for at least one of the Microsoft 365 workloads. These workloads are
- Skype for Business
- Windows as a Service
- Candidates also need to have real-world knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals. Which includes:
- Active Directory
To get certified with Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert the candidate must possess one of the following certifications:
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Security Administrator Associate
- Messaging Administrator Associate
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert
- Teams Administrator Associate
This certification requires candidates to pass the following prerequisite exams:
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
- Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security (MS-101)
To pass both the exam and get the MS-100 & MS-101 Practice Questions Answers just visit DumpsPedia.