Subhas Chandra Bose was born on 23rd January 1897, in Cuttack, Orissa. We all celebrate 23rd January as the birth anniversary of Subhas Chandra Bose.
We out of affection address Subhas Chandra Bose, as Netaji for being a revolutionary freedom fighter during the period of India’s struggle movement. We Indians will be pay homage to this great leader of India on this special day which is also known as the Desh Prem Diwas.
Subhash Chandra Bose was born into a Bengali family lawyer’s family. Bose’s father makes sure of it that Bose should receive the best education and got him admitted to the Protestant European School in January 1902.
Subhas Chandra Bose continued his education there until 1909 and eventually went to the Ravenshaw Collegiate School. He went on to be one of the most loved and the greatest leaders of the Indian freedom struggle.
Unfortunately, Netaji died in mysterious circumstances. It was reported that Subhas Chandra Bose died in a plane crash in 1945, but regarding this piece of news, there is various and investigations and controversies carried out to prove that he is still alive.
On January 26, India is ready to rejoice its 68th Republic Day 2017. The Constitution of India came into being on January 26, 1950. The Constitution was adopted on November 26, 1949, by the Indian Constituent Assembly.
And it comes into force around January 26, 1950. Since then, Republic Day is celebrated every year with a parade on Rajpath in New Delhi and the President’s speech.
Apart from this Republic Day 2017 and on Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose’s 120th birth anniversary, we share some quotes of the great leader.
- Freedom is not given – it is taken.
- Give me blood and I will give you freedom!
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
- No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussions.
- It is our duty to pay for our liberty with our own blood. The freedom that we shall win through our sacrifice and exertions, we shall be able to preserve with our own strength.
- Nationalism is inspired by the highest ideals of the human race, satyam [the true], shivam [the god], sundaram [the beautiful]. Nationalism in India has … roused the creative faculties which for centuries had been lying dormant in our people
- Soldiers who always remain faithful to their nation, who are always prepared to sacrifice their lives, are invincible.
- Forget not that the grossest crime is to compromise with injustice and wrong. Remember the eternal law: you must give if you want to get.
- India is calling Blood is calling for blood. Get up, we have no time to lose. Take up your arms! we shall carve our way through the enemy’s ranks, or if God wills, we shall die a martyr’s death. And in our last sleep, we shall kiss the road that will bring our Army to Delhi. The road to Delhi is the road to Freedom. Chalo Delhi (March to Delhi).
- The secret of political bargaining is to look more strong than what you really are.
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.