South Africa’s first black president, Nelson Mandela, Nobel Prize winner and the anti-Apartheid icon are globally famous for his anti-Apartheid policy which is globally spread across the whole globe.
Nelson Mandela is out of love and affection remembered by his fans as Madiba, and he is globally known for living a robust, fulfilling and impactful life.
Few people have had as much impact on history as Madiba or Nelson Mandela had in this whole globe.
History always remembers him as one of the greatest men who ever lived – an incredibly selfless who did massive sacrifice to re-write the history of generations of not only South Africans, in fact, the whole world.
During his life span, Mandela inspired us with his huge number of saying or with his beautiful words of wisdom, etched in our memories which are forever evergreen and it will be ideal to shares some impressive sayings quoted by Nelson Mandela which are worth inspiring:
- I am fundamentally an optimist. Whether that comes from nature or nurture, I cannot say. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
- Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- When a man has done what he considers to be his duty to his people and his country, he can rest in peace.
- Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.
- A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.
- Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.11
- Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
Nelson Mandela Day: 20 Inspirational Quotes From This Real-Life Hero Nelson Mandela
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- Man’s goodness is a flame that can be hidden but never extinguished
- Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.
- I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- When people are determined they can overcome anything.
- Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace.
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. Disclaimer: We don’t own images and other social media contents appearing on this site. We give due credit to their respective owners wherever practicable. But, some images without source might still appear on this site.