Manasa, ( Bangla মনসা ) also widely known as Mansa Devi, is one of the popular Hindu female deity, she is touted as the Hindu folk goddess of snakes.
Whole India actually worshipped on each and every year, the Maa Manasa Devi, and the festival is addressed as the Maa Manasa Devi Puja and in North India mainly as Nag Panchami.
The Maa Manasa Devi is observed predominately in Bengal, Jharkhand, Assam, and parts of Orissa on several days in the Bengali months of Ashar, Shraban and Bhadrapad (June – September).
Maa Manasa Devi Puja 2018 dates reportedly started from the 2nd August 2 and will continue till 15th August.
Maa Manasa Devi is the serpent goddess and as per Hindu mythology and believed she is actually the daughter of Lord Shiva.
Devotes worship Maa Mansā Devi, because as per believed, blessings of the Maa Mansā Devi is helping her devotees to get cure of snakebite and also Maa blessed them with fertility and prosperity.
Manasa is the sister of Vasuki, king of Nāgas (snakes) and wife of sage Jagatkāru (Jaratkāru). She is also regarded as Vishahara (the destroyer of poison), Nityā (eternal) and Padmavati.
Manasa is showing as very kind to her devotees, but harsh and callous to people who refused to worship her. And on 15th August India is ready to worship Maa Mansā Devi with massive glory and happiness.
Maa Manasa Puja Date, 2018
|Name of Festival||Day of Festival||Date of Festival|
|2018 Manasa Puja Date/
মনসা পূজার তারিখ
|Thursday||2nd August 2018|
|2018 Manasa Puja Date/
মনসা পূজার তারিখ
|Wednesday||15th August, 201|
Article Source- Wikipedia
Benefits of worshipping Maa Manasa Puja
- If you worship Maa Manasa Devi then will get relief from the “Sarp Dosh”, means snake will never bite you
- Maa Manasa Devi will be blessed you with good financial and economic condition also means the good job and all!!!
- The goddess will be protecting you from all kinds of evil supernatural powers, which include, negative energy, bad omen and so on!!!
- Maa Manasa Devi will be also blessed you with good health and wealth and by worshipping her you will get a healthy lifestyle too.
Maa Manasa Devi Puja process and Vidhi ingredients and all
- In order to worship the Maa Manasa Devi, you need “Lal Chandan Ki Lakdi” (-लाल चन्दन की लकड़ी), blue and white color thread (नीला व सफेद धागा जो 8-8 अंगुल का हो).
- You need to decorate the “Kalash” (कलश) for the Goddess with a full coconut, white and red color cloth for the Goddess, fruits, flowers, lamp (दीप), incense sticks (धूप) alongside, Panch Mewa ( पॅच मेवा)
- On the day of Maa Manasa Devi Puja, all devotes need to wake up in the early morning and take shower early, then they need to wear the white color dress.
- Now they need to organize the Puja in a white color cloth, now devotes need to acquire some sandalwood pieces and keep it in the white color cloth in a bowl.
- Then they need to make a nag with the help of aata and place it on the bowl, where sandalwood pieces have been kept.
- In another place, we need to keep a Shivling (शिवलिंग).
- Before we will start Maa Manasa Devi’s puja, we need to first worship Lord Ganesh.
- Then we will be worshiping the Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva.
- For the Maa Manasa Devi’s Puja, we will be offering her, deep, dhup, fruits, Naivadya (नैवेद्य), flowers and we will worship her in the evening time which is considered as an ideal time to do any puja.
- While doing puja devotes must keep the “Rudraksh Maala” (रूद्राक्ष की माला) in their hands reportedly.
- Devotes need to burn “long-lasting lamp (अखण्ड ज्योति) in order to light Maa Manasa Devi and people need to chant Maa Manasa Devi’s Mantra.
- Maa Manasa Devi’ Mantra: ‘‘ऊॅ हु मनसा अमुक हु फट”
- By worshiping Maa Manasa Devi and doing this puja people will be blessed with good fortune, life, growth, prosperity and most important Maa Manasa Devi and her blessings.
Maa Manasa Puja Date & Time in India, Vidhi, Tithi, Shubh Muhurat Mantra – मनसा पूजा डेट और टाइम
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.