A piece of attire that connects to all Indian women irrespective of the weather, religion or language is the designer, Kurti. The most striking fact about this wardrobe is that you can wear it in almost any color of your choice. Colorful Kurtis is amazing when complemented with matching jewelry and Dupatta.
Over the last few years, there is a sea change in the kind of outfits that women wear. The appearance of Kurtis has also changed during this period. Earlier, Monochromatic or Single color Kurtis (with minimal designs) were widely admired but now Kurtis with heavy studded bead and sequin works are getting more attention.
Once the festive season is over, women return back to their normal outfits and no doubt Kurtis are the most preferred attire for girls considering the charm and elegance that a piece of Kurti and pajama carries. A factor that put Kurtis ahead of the rest is the comfort level. It is for this very reason women love to drape Salwar-Kurti for both official and casual purposes.
Connect with us on the Facebook
Be it any occasion, you can certainly pair your Kurti with a matching legging to ignite that oomph factor. This ethnic attire is both glamorous and magnificent. Quality fabrics and colorful ethnic prints on the Kurtis offer brilliant look and radiance.
This winter season, I suggest you pick beautiful cotton Kurti with a comfortable legging or trouser. Always keep in mind that winter has already arrived, so don’t forget to wear a sweater or cardigan throughout this season.
What to Wear with your Kurti?
We observe it all around us on a frequent basis that women love to keep adopting different looks and styles. Kurtis is obviously the most vivacious ethnic women’s wear because of its flexibility and charms.
You can wear it in several ways as you may desire.
1) Simple Salwar or Pyjama: This includes a wide array of choices; you can do a simple matching color Pyjama in a monochromatic deep or light color. Ideally, a simple or light color Pyjama works best for the formal and official event so as to look smart and well-dressed.
2) Patiala Salwars: The Patiala Pyjamas or Salwars are unique in themselves. The way they flare up below waist is obviously the most stunning fact about these suits. They are well-fitted and available in vibrant colors offering the most mesmerizing style that you wish to flaunt with.
3) Leggings: The combination of Kurti and Legging is trending these days. Wearing a piece of attractive legging with Kurti is a perfect way to show your feminine beauty in a classic manner and of course with a touch of royal elegance as well.
4) Long Ethnic Skirt: You can also put on an ethnic skirt along with your Kurti. I bet you will look far more fabulous and chic. It will replicate the look of a stylish Lehenga. You can try to adopt this unusual look to surprise your guests.
Style Tips: Exclusive for Your Beauty
1) Bindi: Keeping ethnic fashion in mind put a stylish bindi or vermillion on your forehead to look majestic.
2) Lipstick: Your lipstick must be of the same color as that of your Kurti
3) Kohl: Light amount of kohl on eyes is necessary to look gorgeous.
4) Moisturizer: Never avoid moisturizer during winter. Use a good quality moisturizer at least once a day.
5) Hair Styling: Your hairdo must match the occasion where you are going. If it’s a traditional event like the marriage ceremony or festival then you should keep your hair untied and flaunt the same.