International Girl Child Day: International Girl Child Day falls on 11th October each year so this year also with much glory and joy the International World Daughter Day is being celebrated.
International World Daughter Day is also observed on 12th January 12 and this year also; the International World Daughter Day was already celebrated in the month of January. In the month of September we also ceelbrates The World Daughter Day,
International Girl Child Day is the when parents celebrate the love and affection towards their daughter. I International Girl Child Day is notably famous as the day reminds us that for any parents their daughter is next to their sons.
There is no superiority or inferiority type of thing between sons and daughter should be existing, International Girl Child Day is all about this.
The main aim of this globally famous day is to throw light on the fact that Daughter is equal to sons in all ways and parents should not feel pity for our daughters.
Unicef and CRY observe 11th October every year as the day of the girl child.
It would be party time for you if you have a daughter so just enjoy the International World Daughter Day with much love and affection you show towards your daughter.
The week of International Girl Child Day is also celebrated as with huge glory so it is being declared as the World “Girls Week” in various parts of the world.
The celebration of the International Girl Child Day is marked as to abolish the all kind of injustice and hatred against the daughters of the world globally.
The main aim of the International World Daughter Day is to must be stopped and the change must take place now. This is just enough of ill-treating the girl child. In a Country like India where most of the deities are female goddesses, this is very unfortunate.
India celebrates Daughter’s Day on 11th August globally which is a big celebration in our country. The day is being dedicated after the after Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi started a campaign which main aim was to celebrates the Daughters Day.
Gandhi’s initiative is part of the central government’s Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign, a programme that focuses on to reduce female foeticide, improve sex ratio and stress on the importance of education for girls.
International Girl Child Day is an equally acclaimed day like, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentine’s Day, Teddy day, and so on so the World Daughters Day is a memorable day.
- If you’re wondering how to make your daughter or daughter-in-law feels special, then here are a few quotes, wishes and SMS texts that capture the significance of these women in your life.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present,
and the hope and promise of the future.
- It’s wonderful to have a daughter like you who brings happiness to the family. That’s why, on Daughter’s Day, you’re wished all the things you rightfully deserve.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter- Euripides.
- I love my daughter, but there’s a certain feeling, a certain emotion when you got a granddaughter, you know? Bernie Mac
- Happy Girls day to a wonderful daughter. Today and always, you’re thought of with more love and pride than you can imagine.
- I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong and responsible woman- Isaiah Mustafa.
- A daughter is a mother’s partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- With each passing day
you have evolved
as a beautiful individual
And on Daughters Day
I want you to know
That I am proud of you!
- A daughter is a gift of love. ~Author unknown
- From the moment she was born… I felt an instant, radical, unconditional love that redefined love. ~Bryan Cranston, A Life in Parts, 2016 [about his daughter Taylor, born 1993 —tεᖇᖇ¡·g]
- A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life. ~Irish saying
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express. ~Joseph Addison
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla. ~Jim Bishop
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart. ~Author Unknown
- Daughter is I in my mother’s house, but mistress in my own. ~Rudyard Kipling
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter. ~Catherine Pulsifer, Inspirational Words of Wisdom
- A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend. ~Author Unknown
How the mother is to be pitied who hath handsome daughters! Locks, bolts, bars, and lectures of morality are nothing to them: they break through them all. They have as much pleasure in cheating a father and mother, as in cheating at cards. ~John Gay
© 2017, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.