click International Dance Day 2018: Top 10 quotes to enjoy and share with fellow dancers friends
enter site On the World Dance Day or the International Dance Day is rejoices and celebrated annually on 29th April. This is the International Dance Day was firstly introduced by the International Dance Council (CID, Conseil International de la Danse) in 1982.
source url This was also set collaboration with Unesco that is set a goal in order to attract the public’s attention to the art of dance which forms the several dance group.
CID vigorously and properly promotes International Dance Day, which believes that at the same time as dance in all its forms has been an essential and integral part of human culture, over time, the art has been overlooked which delivers fewer implications by official organizations in the whole world.
CID president Alkis Raftis defined once about the dance and the special day dedicates to dance the International Dance Day with a strong message that: “Nothing should stop an individual from teaching, learning or performing an art, whether music, theater, dance, painting or poetry. Governments should resist pressure from interest groups trying to create their own monopoly in any art.”
In celebration of International Dance Day, TheCheckerNews has compiled a list of top 10 quotes to enjoy which you can also share with friends, family, and fellow dancers.
source url International Dance Day 2018: Top 10 quotes to enjoy and share with fellow dancers friends
- “Dance is the hidden language of the soul” – Martha Graham
- “Dance is nature. Listen to your heart; it dances with its own rhythm. The biggest thing that classical dance and music do to you is help attain the balance between your mind and soul.” – Pandit Birju Maharaj
- “Dancing is poetry with arms and legs.” – Charles Baudelaire
- “Dancers are made, not born.” – Mikhail Baryshnikov
- “The real self of an artist lies in art, so when an artist performs, all the pain, trauma and tension get released through art, be it dancing, painting, singing, writing or even martial arts.” – Mrinalini Sarabhai
- “Dance is just like film in that it allows for thoughts in movement.”- Twyla Tharp
- “Dance for yourself. If someone understands, good. If not, no matter.” – Louis Horst
- “I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words.” – Ruth St Denis
- “This search for what you want is like tracking something that doesn’t want to be tracked. It takes time to get a dance right, to create something memorable.” – Fred Astaire
- “You live as long as you dance.” – Rudolf Nureyev
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.