Hanuman Jayanti 2018: Hanuman Jayanti is a festival which rejoices in the name of the birth of a superhuman-like God, he is regarded as one of the biggest devotees of Lord Rama.
The carnival, Hanuman Jayanti is also known as Hanumanth Jayanti, which is celebrated across the globe to remember the birth of Lord Hanuman.
The festival Hanuman Jayanti is actually rejoiced on the full moon day when as per mythology the Varuna God was also taken birth.
The day falls on the 15th day of Shukla Paksha in the month of Chaitra as per the Hindi calendar. This year, Hanuman Jayanti falls on 31st March, and this is also regarded as the Chaitra Poornima.
Significant, Importance of Hanuman Jayanti:
Hanuman was a dedicated follower of Lord Ram and he essayed an important role in the battle between Rama and Ravana in the famous epic Ramayana.
Hanuman is the son of wind-God Pawana, as per legend he follows and is believed to possess herculean abilities. Religious texts said that he has the power to lift an entire mountain with just one hand also.
On the extraordinary occasion, devotees flock outside temples where they offer their prayer and worship to the Lord Hanuman and also expected to seek his protection and blessings.
People chant special prayers like Hanuman Chalisa and Sundar Kaand on this day.
There is a mass distribution of food outside the temple, this activity is touted as the popular one on this festival and they offer this to the people who come seeking blessings of the almighty.
People worship him and discuss the Lord Hanuman’s magical strengths to keep away evil powers and troubles. Lord Hanuman is known for his intent, grit, and physical energy and he is also having the ability to transform into any form.
Hanuman Jayanti is started on the full-moon day of the Hindu lunar month of Chaitra in Maharashtra. In Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, devotees observe actually 41 days of Deeksha on Chaitra Purnima and on the day of Hanuman Jayanti their Deeksha mark its ending.
In Tamil Nadu, Hanuman Jayanthi rejoices generally in the Margazhi month of Moola Nakshatra.
How can we do puja on Hanuman Jayanti
- Get up early morning on the day of Hanuman Jayanti and just remember Lord Ram, Sita, and Hanuman throughout the day
- After taking shower you can start the preparation of the puja
- Now where a new or fresh dress, preferably in the red color and make sure to situate the Lord Hanuman statue in the side of East (Purv) and if the statue will be present the Lord Hanuman as standing then this will be good.
- At the time of doing puja for the Lord Hanuman, just chant this mantra, “Om Shri Hanuman Namah” (‘ॐ श्री हनुमंते नम)
- On the day of Hanuman Jayanti devotes must offer vermillion powder (Sindoor) to the Lord Hanuman as per norm of the Lord Hanuman’s puja
- Alongside Prasad devotees can offer Betel
- leaves also to the Lord as per the ritual
- At the time of offering puja to the almighty, you can seek blessings for you, your family and the world from him.
- On the day of Hanuman Jayanti people should chant Hanuman mantra and Hanuman Chalisa alongside something worth prasaad to offer the almighty is gud and chana
Shubh Muhurat, Time, Vidhi and details on Hanuman Jayanti
– 30 March 2018 at evening 7: 36 PM Poornima will be begin
– 31 March 2018 at evening 6: 30 PM Poornima will be end.
So this will be suggested perform the Lord Hanuman puja at this period of the time
Precaution on the day of the Hanuman Jayanti
– Make sure to start the puja of Lord Hanuman after taking shower as cleanness play major role in this puja.
– Avoid non veg food, onion, garlic, egg, even wine or beer is strictly avoiding.
– If you will be observe fast on Hanuman Jayanti for the almighty then make sure the whole day you can’t consume salt
– Lord Hanuman was celibacy so for those women and girls who are doing puja can’t touch the almighty, only they can light the lamp (deep) and keep it in the front of the Lord.
-At the time of puja women and girl are not allowed to touch the almighty or she is not permitted to dress the god also
Sri Hanuman Chalisa
Shri Guru Charan Sarooja-raj Nija manu Mukura Sudhaari
Baranau Rahubhara Bimala Yasha Jo Dayaka Phala Chari
Budhee-Heen Thanu Jannikay Sumirow Pavana Kumara
Bala-Budhee Vidya Dehoo Mohee Harahu Kalesha Vikaara
Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar
Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar
Ram doot atulit bal dhama
Anjaani-putra Pavan sut nama
Mahabir Bikram Bajrangi
Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi
Kanchan varan viraj subesa
Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesha
Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje
Kaandhe moonj janehu sajai
Sankar suvan kesri Nandan
Tej prataap maha jag vandan
Vidyavaan guni ati chatur
Ram kaj karibe ko aatur
Prabu charitra sunibe-ko rasiya
Ram Lakhan Sita man Basiya
Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava
Vikat roop dhari lank jarava
Bhima roop dhari asur sanghare
Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare
Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye
Shri Raghuvir Harashi ur laye
Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai
Tum mam priye Bharat-hi-sam bhai
Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave
Asa-kahi Shripati kanth lagaave
Sankadhik Brahmaadi Muneesa
Narad-Sarad sahit Aheesa
Yam Kuber Digpaal Jahan te
Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te
Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha
Ram milaye rajpad deenha
Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan maana
Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub jag jana
Yug sahastra jojan par Bhanu
Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu
Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee
Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee
Durgaam kaj jagath ke jete
Sugam anugraha tumhre tete
Ram dwaare tum rakhvare
Hoat na agya binu paisare
Sub sukh lahae tumhari sar na
Tum rakshak kahu ko dar naa
Aapan tej samharo aapai
Teenhon lok hank te kanpai
Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai
Mahavir jab naam sunavae
Nase rog harae sab peera
Japat nirantar Hanumant beera
Sankat se Hanuman chudavae
Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai
Sab par Ram tapasvee raja
Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja
Aur manorath jo koi lavai
Sohi amit jeevan phal pavai
Charon Yug partap tumhara
Hai persidh jagat ujiyara
Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware
Asur nikandan Ram dulhare
Ashta-sidhi nav nidhi ke dhata
As-var deen Janki mata
Ram rasayan tumhare pasa
Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa
Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai
Janam-janam ke dukh bisraavai
Anth-kaal Raghuvir pur jayee
Jahan janam Hari-Bakht Kahayee
Aur Devta Chit na dharehi
Hanumanth se hi sarve sukh karehi
Sankat kate-mite sab peera
Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera
Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin
Kripa Karahu Gurudev ki nyahin
Jo sat bar path kare kohi
Chutehi bandhi maha sukh hohi
Jo yah padhe Hanuman Chalisa
Hoye siddhi sakhi Gaureesa
Tulsidas sada hari chera
Keejai Nath Hridaye mein dera
Pavan Tanay Sankat Harana
Mangala Murati Roop
Ram Lakhana Sita Sahita
Hriday Basahu Soor Bhoop
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.