Salwar suits, especially those that are full length and embroidered ones, staple outfits for girls in India. But often we end up styling ourselves wrong or sometimes we wear this attire in a completely incorrect manner. Well, you don’t need to be a fashionista to style those wardrobes, simply use your common sense and eye for perfection – these two things can instantly transform you into a fashion diva in this outfit.
Every girl irrespective of age or look, mostly, makes a stunning appearance in full-length embroidered suits. But if you wish to look more glamorous then you have to follow some simple style tips.
We often choose western wardrobes over modern ones, but I feel that every woman gets more opportunity to beautifully present her persona in long length full sleeved embroidered salwar suit. These look strikingly gorgeous round the clock and are absolutely phenomenal for their striking beauty and astonishing quality.
Styling Your Full Embroidered Salwar Suits
- Go for Fabulous Floral Prints: Girls are as beautiful as flowers. When you get floral embroidery prints all over your full-length embroidery suit-wardrobe, then there is no doubt that you will get that ethereal angelic look on your styling that every girl desires for. The thread embroidery bearing floral designs is durable and long lasting. You can definitely put on these floral prints – it’s trending now.
- Why Not Palazzos: Women usually pair up their full-length embroidered suits with skin-tight churidars, but they can look more awesome in Palazzos. Yes, you can look really attractive with full-length embroidery suits and Palazzos.
- Take Care of Sleeves: Whether you believe it or not, but full-length embroidered suits look perfect with full sleeves. Yes, long sleeves not just offer you a classy look but it also gives you that charming and elegant appearance associated with Indian women. Hence always try to go with long sleeves whenever you opt for full-length embroidery salwar suits.
- Dazzling Danglers: Every time, you put on a long salwar suit don’t forget to pair it up with long meenakari earrings. Hanging danglers look so special with this traditional women’s wardrobe. Don’t forget that your ethnic costume should be well complemented by traditional jewelry and ornaments all the time to look classy and stunning at the same time.
- Appropriate Footwear: When you are draping yourself in the gorgeous full-length embroidered suit, don’t spoil your fashion statement with just any footwear. I suggest you to always go with heels to exhibit your oomph factor astutely. Putting on flat sandals with long suits makes you look tiny and short – go with a pair of high heels to look smart and chic.
- Dupatta: Don’t ignore dupatta. It completes your fashion statement in Toto. Whenever you drape long Salwar suits always pair it up with a stunning dupatta for some extra enjoyments. Dupatta does not just protect you from rain or irritating sunlight but it also enhances your cuteness
The most beautiful thing about wearing a full-length embroidered salwar suit is the fact that these outfits are everlasting and versatile. You can wear a pretty embroidered salwar suit for a variety of purposes. Yes, many girls go to the office wearing long salwar suit for the comfort factor. Similarly, you can also wear it when there is a big event in the house and you are in a hurry.