How to Make Flawless Fashion Statement This Eid:-
The countdown has already begun. With just a few days remaining for Eid, it is the most appropriate time to do some shopping and get the perfect attire to celebrate this pious festival in its full fervor. But mere wearing a good costume doesn’t mean your styling is right because your outfit should also be well supported by stylish accessories.
Connect with us and like our official page of the FB
Though most women choose simple traditional wardrobes over the westernized ones, yet you can choose western outfit during Eid too but only if you feel more comfortable wearing the same from inside. I would rather suggest you go with the simple ethnic wardrobes that not just look elegant and regal but are comfy and easy to wear too.
Ideally speaking, Saree, Salwar Suits, and Lehenga Chunni are considered to be women’s most preferred outfits in the entire season. But while buying a perfect piece of Salwar Kameez for yourself, don’t forget that Anarkali Suits are rocking these days. So you can put on a magnificent Anarkali suit for Eid celebration this year.
Fashion Tips to Look Gorgeous during Eid Festival
- Jewelry: Considering the wider appeal of the festival, it would be better if you prefer light minimal jewelry along with the festive wardrobe you are draping in. Long Meenakari danglers on ears look stunning. If you are already used to a nose ring, then you can put it on to look adorable.
- Be Colorful: Try to be as much colorful as possible with the wardrobe you are wearing. A vibrant color combination on your Salwar and Kameez gives you a perfect stylish look apt for this festive season. Colorful outfits look vivacious and astonishing.
- Embroidery: Design of the attire matters. So whether you are putting on Lucknow Chikan Saree, Sameej or Lehenga or the embroidered ones make sure they are well-stitched and looking stunning. Especially during the Eid season, embroidered costumes are the flavor of the month.
- Bangles: As per norms, your ethnic wardrobe should be well complemented with effervescent bangles. They add a long-lasting gleam to your beautiful persona. Bangles go well with half sleeve Kameez and Anarkali suits.
- Dupatta: A piece of stunning dupatta or orni over your ethnic wardrobe not just enhances your fashion statement but gives you a fairy-like look. Dupatta is often touted as women’s best friend, and really it looks so beautiful on traditional outfits such as Lehenga-choli and Salwar Kameez. You can put it near your front or on off-shoulder style. You can also use it as a veil to cover your head if needed.
- Long Hair: I know most of you agree with it that long hair looks more awesome with ethnic wardrobes. It will be amazing to flaunt your long hair with the traditional attire you are wearing in. An ankle-length Anarkali suit or A-line Salwar Kameez with long dark hair makes you look so much fantastic that you can’t even imagine.
- Wrist Watch and Bracelet: While putting on colorful bangles, don’t forget to wear a stylish wristwatch and bracelet. Your arms will look vibrant, colorful and more charming.
- Fantastic footwear: Your footwear should be such that it completes your fashion statement. Sandal with Salwar Kameez or Anarkali Suits is the best option.
© 2019, thecheckernews.com. Disclaimer: We don’t own images and other social media contents appearing on this site. We give due credit to their respective owners wherever practicable. But, some images without source might still appear on this site.