To all the women and men who are now battle or fighting for feminism in this 2018, get inspired by the words of some trailblazing women who’ve coined these all phrases or Empowering Feminist Quotes once.
From Hillary Clinton to Maya Angelou, Gloria Steinem, Rihanna, they are all courageous women so some Empowering Feminist Quotes are just apt for this Women’s Day of 2018.
This article is all about Empowering Feminist Quotes which is enough to give you inspirations. You can read this article about Empowering Feminist Quotes by scrolling down the same and also share the same.
14 Empowering Feminist Quotes from Inspiring Women
1) “To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.” —Hillary Clinton in her 2016 concession speech
2)”I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard…we cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” ―Malala Yousafzai
3)”If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” —Margaret Thatcher
4) “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” ―Madonna
5) “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” —Madeleine Albright
6) “Of course I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.”―Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
7) “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” —G.D. Anderson
8) “Women are always saying,’We can do anything that men can do’ but men should be saying,’We can do anything that women can do.'” —Gloria Steinem
9) “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” —Maya Angelou
10) “I am a Woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.” ―Maya Angelou
11) “Women belong in all places where decisions are being made… It shouldn’t be that women are the exception.” —Ruth Bader Ginsburg
12) “You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don’t owe it to your mother, you don’t owe it to your children, you don’t owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.'” —Erin McKean
13) “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” —Melinda Gates
14) “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” ―Gloria Steinem
Throughout history, women have battled against inequality and discrimination, died for their right to vote, suffered gross misconduct and generally been sidelined only for the sake of their gender.
So these Empowering Feminist Quotes are enough to inspire you because women are continued to fight for equality and to make their voice to bring development in their lives and they also bring changes of thought towards women with these Empowering Feminist Quotes.
Nothing makes us prouder to be women than reading this Empowering Feminist Quotes from some inspirational feminist who has struggled for the freedoms for the sake of women and these Empowering feminists Quotes also enough to motivates us and give us the inspiration to do something good and different with the women.
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. All rights reserved.