Are you planning to start your business? Even a person who is a full-time employee love to own a business. It is like a dream to have a business. The main challenge is competition. In the market, multiple food item stores are there. So, you should bring a unique idea to open a store. People are more cautious about their health. So, your concept should be delicious yet tasty. So that everyone shows their interest to take it. Try to set up your food junction outside the offices or colleges so that you can attract more and more customers.
Now coming to the food item which would sell. How about egg roll or veg Frankie?? Tempting right. This item is super delicious and healthy too. Thousands of people stay in the city alone, without family. Mostly they prefer to take good from outside. Egg roll can be perfect for them. As you do not have to spend much and it will fill your stomach too. Before starting a business you need to take care of a few things. The utensils, ingredients, etc. When you run the business single-handedly you need to be very fast.
The whole procedure of making egg roll is hardly 7-9 minutes. But making the roti is time-consuming. If you prepare the roti in bulk, you can serve your customers quickly. We all know making roti is tiring and time-consuming too. Use the Rotimatic, the roti maker to prepare rotis for you. With the use of the machine, you can make Rotis in bulk within a few minutes. Isn’t it interesting? So go and grab faster. Now let see how you can make the egg roll. You can easily buy a roti maker online, However, it is advised to choose the best roti maker so that you cannot have problems after purchasing. You can take help of the various website to check the specification and qualities of different roti makers. Our exclusive advice is to check the best review on Rotimatic here and clear all your doubts.
How To Make Egg Roll
The egg roll is a popular dish. It should be served as hot. It’s too delicious and mouth-watering. For the outer shell make the paratha and fry it. Make it shallow fry.bit should be soft, not so chewy. The most important thing is the roti or paratha should be crispy and fully cooked. The filling should be equally distributed so that you can get the taste in every bite. After making the roll wrap the roll with a foil paper and serve the customer. Do not forget to pour tomato sauce, chilli sauce, and mayonnaise.
Ingredients That You Would Need
For The Outer Shell Or You Can Say. For Wrap
- Maida or white flour
- Refine oil or Dalda
- warm water
For The Filling
- Green chillies
- Chaat masala
- Tomato sauce, chilli sauce, vinegar, soya sauce, mayonnaise
- Refine oil
Equipment For Making Egg Roll
- Mixing bowl
- Rotimatic for making roti
- Skillet or flat frying pin
- Paper or foil to wrap
The Procedure Of Making Egg Roll
- For the outer shell which is known as wrap or paratha. Ass white flour, sugar, salt, dalda in the mixing bowl. Combine all the ingredients and mix them well to make a proper mixture. Take your time and rub the flour well with your hand. It shouldresemble the breadcrumbs in the texture.
- After mixing all the ingredients now add warm water. Warm water because it will make the dough soft. Normal water can make it hard. Take your time and make the dough soft. Now coat it with oil and cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. Make a general filling, and then as per the customer requirement customize that. Many people like to take egg chicken roll. So in the time of preparation, you can mix chicken in your filling. To make the general filling mix the sliced onion, chopped chillies, and lemon juice. You can add cucumber too. But that is optional. If you are using the cucumber peel it very well and take the inside seeds out of it. Make an assembly section where you can make together all the items properly. By this, you can easily make the roll. Make it organized. It would save you time.
- Now it’s time to make rotis or parathas. You do have to do anything when you have the equipment to make it. This roti maker will provide you soft Rotis within few minutes. So that you can save time and finish your work faster. Now, most of the business owners even homemakers too have the roti maker. Onetime expenses and get the service year after years.
- Take a small bowl; now beat the egg with a pinch of salt. Keep it aside.
- Now heat the tawa or pan and add oil. Make it hot. Now pour the beaten egg on it. Add the paratha over the egg. So that these two stick together. Take your spatula and press over the paratha and rotate on the pan. Make it golden brown. Flip off and make it crispy. The taste would come even better. Now transfer the paratha in the assembly section.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala over it. Add all the filling and squeeze lime juice on it. If your customer asks to add chicken in it, add that too. If your customer prefers cucumber spread on it. The egg roll is all-time favourite snacks for all ages. It is healthy too. If you do not like spices. Ask the shop keeper not to add green chillies or chilli sauce in the roll. Add ketchup in it. Wrap the roll in a paper or foil.
You can make egg rolls in the home. In the market to it is available at an affordable price. Many people call it egg wrap or egg Frankie. The only difference between Frankie and egg roll is paratha making. The roti of the Frankie is like paper-thin but egg roll paratha is a little bit thick and crispy than that. The taste of both is slightly different. So now when you feel hungry, take something healthy and tasty. Nothing is better than the egg roll. The best part is it is budget-friendly.