Common Service Centers (CSC) are multiple-services-single-point model for providing facilities for multiple transactions at a single geographical location. The main purpose of these centers is to provide a physical facility for delivery of e-Services of the Government of India to the rural and remote locations.The CSC project facilitates citizens to avail various services like PAN, AADHAAR, Passport, Income Tax, Crop insurance etc.
Under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) formulated by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, the Common Services Centers (CSCs) are conceptualized as ICT enabled, front end service delivery points for delivery of Government, Social and Private Sector services in the areas of agriculture, health, education, entertainment, FMCG products, banking and financial services, utility payments, etc.
Any individual who is the native of India can undoubtedly join CSC venture as VLE (Village Level Entrepreneur) and begin earning cash by giving different government services to nationals. There are phenomenal commissions offered on every one of the services. So it is extraordinary compared to other strategy to earn better than average sum as VLE through CSC venture.
CSC portal tips and full information
Through the CSC, you can give high quality and cost effective video, voice and data content and services, in the zones of e-goverence, training, wellbeing, telemedicine, entertainment and additionally other private services. A highlight of the CSC is that it will offer web-enabled e-governance services in rural areas, including application forms, certificates, and utility payments such as electricity, telephone and water bills.In addition to the universe of G2C services, the CSC Guidelines envisage a wide variety of content and services that could be offered as listed below:
- Agriculture Services (Agriculture, Horticulture, Sericulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Veterinary)
- Education & Training Services (School, College, Vocational Education, Employment, etc.)
- Health Services (Telemedicine, Health Check-ups, Medicines)
- Rural Banking & Insurance Services (Micro-credit, Loans, Insurance)
- Entertainment Services (Movies, Television)
- Utility Services (Bill Payments, Online bookings)
- Commercial Services (DTP, Printing, Internet Browsing, Village level BPO)
Here we will demonstrate you step by step process on how to apply for CSC Common Service Center online. The whole procedure is simple and straightforward. So you don’t have to bother about inflexible approvals and other burdens.
Prerequisites to Apply online for Common Service Centers CSC –
- Applicant must be the citizen of India
- (s)he must have a valid AADHAAR card
- (s)he must have at least 150 sq. feet space, 1 personal computer / laptop, Internet connection
Now, the exact steps to apply online for Common Service Centres CSC-
- Open the CSC Portal i.e. csc.gov.in
- Click on “Interested to become a CSC” on the left side of the page.
- Click on Link given ” For CSC Registration, Click Here”
- Enter the AADHAAR in required box.
- After that choose the authentication Option from IRIS/ Finger Print/ OTP, Click on “Proceed”.
- Click on Generate OTP
- (Personal details of the applicant will automatically get filled from AADHAAR data base.)
- Upload the Geo-tagged Image of Centers.
- Click on SUBMIT Option.
On submission of Application, acknowledgement number will be sent to applicant mobile number.
Tips to get Fast Approval for CSC –
A valid electricity bill / PAN of the aforesaid working space i.e. CSC center is considered important factor. So, you first have to get the space on rent OR buy your own working space for CSC. The authorities must be convinced after watching photographs of your CSC space. Also, it is advisable that, there should be no other CSC in near by radius of at least 4-5 kms.
Track the Status of Registration/ Application –
- Open the Link i.e. http://registration.csc.gov.in/cscregistration/RegStatus.aspx
- Enter the E- Mail, Registration ID and AADHAAR Number in Required boxes.
- Click on SUBMIT option.
- See the Services You Can Provide at Common Service Center
- Eligibility & Requirements for Setting up a CSC
How CSC works?
CSC e-Governance Services India Limited is a Special Purpose Vehicle (CSC SPV) and is connecting local population with the Government departments, banks, and insurance companies and with various service providers in private sector using an IT-Enabled network of citizen service points.
PROS & CONS
This is a good way to help common people by providing govt & other services at low cost, at the same time earning some money.
CSCs are the access points for delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education and agriculture services, apart from host of B2C services to citizens in rural and remote areas of the country.
Similar to any other business, if no one is visiting your CSC, you will be bankrupt within 2 months.
Set up cost (Computer, Printer, Rent, Aadhar kit, Internet charges etc) would be approx 1 lakh unless you have an existing office/internet cafe.
Commission/charges are fixed at a minimum amount for most of the services.
Future scope of Expansion –
Once you get approved for your CSC, there is a great scope to increase your earnings. Right now there are about more than 40 services which are available for CSC, including highest paid services like Passport,csc portal login and registration, Insurance etc. Apart from the assured commissions you get from Government, you can also avail the additional bonuses for excellent performance. So there is no bar for your earning limit as far as your provide the transparent services to your clients. Later on, you may add the resources to satisfy the increasing demand of your customers.
SO, here is the full information about CSC. Hopes it helps in better understanding how CSC actually works!
© 2018, thecheckernews.com. Disclaimer: We don’t own images and other social media contents appearing on this site. We give due credit to their respective owners wherever practicable. But, some images without source might still appear on this site.