In today’s world, it’s not hard to have some form of technology at your fingertips. Especially when you’re in college. Now people have access to multiple search engines, apps, forums and so much more. But are these sources helping you further your education in the graduate programs? Is there enough resources to help you advance? Are you taking advantage of all there is to offer?
So, if you want to graduate with a higher degree, you have to study. No ifs ands or buts about it. There are actually apps for that. Here are eight apps that will make studying a little easier:
- Keeps everything organized in one place between two devices
- iStudiez Pro Legend
- Keeps track of schedules, assignments and grades
- Can merge with other calendar apps you already have
- My Study Life
- Helps organize classes, exams and assignments
- Syncs with iCloud and all of devices
- Works offline, no WiFi needed
- Dragon Anywhere
- Edit documents using your voice
- Exam Countdown Lite
- Know how many months, weeks, days, hours and even minutes you’re away from the exam
- Create study flash cards even with images
- Wolfram Alpha
- Type any question, math problem, or formula and it gives you the correct answer
- Shows how the problems are worked out
- Scanner Pro
- Scan textbook pages or documents to upload on your phone
- Links with Evernote
Thankfully you have these impressive apps to help organize your studies for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). These two particular exams are the gateway into graduate programs at most colleges or universities. There’s also study guides and practice tests that are just a click away to aid in GRE prep or GMAT prep. The image below will reveal the breakdown of the GRE.
There are numerous other websites that offer online preparations for the exam or test in your future. It’s an ideal choice. After all, you are able to study at your own speed. A multitude of practice tests are available to strengthen your testing abilities. But more importantly, you’ll have courage and ease knowing you utilized an online preparation course to better yourself.
More colleges and universities are expanding their online degree programs. There are over 28,135 online degree programs available according to the 2019 comprehensive list of accredited online schools and colleges. This means more flexibility and work at your own pace. Everything you need will be virtual.
In addition to online course, apps and prep work, there are college forums. These sites will assist you with essays, tests, majors, more prep work, etc. You are able to accept expert advice from a skilled specialist. Also, someone might have the same questions as you and this online forum will already have the answers you’re looking for.
With countless assistance to help further your education, why would you not access it? Helpful knowledge is at your fingertips.