In this article I will be discuss the Definition of Marriage in my opinion, and I must say that the event Marriage is a beautiful relationship.
The #Marriage is regarded as the new starting of life which is also take a person, irrespective of the gender to the new phase of life that can be also called Next stage or phase of the life.
#Marriage is sometimes regarded as the wedlock or the matrimony, which is a socially or ritually recognised union between spouses.
The event, #Marriage, will be also establishes rights and obligations between a couple who tied knot with each other for each other, or in plain language we can say that Marriage established right between a man and a woman, who get engaged in the pious relationship, #Marriage.
With the union of #Marriage, a man and a woman can have their biological children legally, and also then they will be have responsibility to raise them which they need to do perfectly and flawlessly.
#Chitra Definition & Some Key Facts Of Marriage In My Opinion
The definition of marriage varies from earth to earth not only between cultures and between religions, but also the same has been reflected in the ancient culture and religion of the world.
The word “marriage” is taken from the Middle English mariage, which first seen in the 1250–1300 CE. And when in the event marriage two people, a man and a woman tied knot or get married they are known as husband and wife.
The sociologist Edvard Alexander Westermarck defined the relationship or event #Marriage as the “a more or less durable connection between male and female lasting beyond the mere act of propagation till after the birth of the offspring.”
Some Key facts of #Wedding
- Wedding will be gives you security.
- With the help of sacred relationship marriage, a man and woman get partner.
- With the help of marriage a couple will be blessed with their own kids.
- In #Marriage apart from the bride and groom, 2 families also involved.
- #Marriage is a kind of relationship in which spouses also give and take promise to each other that they will be always there to protect each other for their entire life, in fact also after life.