Best Indian TV Serial Actresses in 2018 & Top 10 Most Beautiful Faces
Television Industry often called small screen, is a working place for several beautiful and talented actresses and heroines. Each actress portrays an important role in her respective serial as a lead actor.
Now, as we have already entered in 2018, it becomes essential to know which Indian Television actresses are the best and most famous in silver screen.
In the last few years, we saw a lot of new faces tried their luck in Indian TV series, but only the talented ones survive in this highly-competitive Hindi Serial industry.
Read Here to know who wins the “Best Indian Television Serial Actress 2018 Honor”.
While we have tried our best to compile the names of top 10 most beautiful and best TV Serial Actresses of India, several names might have been overlooked.
We request our readers and fans to write the names of their favorite TV Serial Actress’s name in comment section.
Hope you will enjoy reading this article and Pics of your favorite actresses.
10) Shivangi Joshi: The starlet is now playing a lead role in Star Plus’s popular serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”. Shivangi shot to fame with her role as a demure girl in ‘Begusarai’ in 2015, and since then she never looked back.
Her acting talent is awesome and has a huge fan following worldwide. Shivangi is a skilled Kathak Dancer too.
9) Eisha Singh: Confident, charming and charismatic. Every time you see her on screen you would definitely feel that this girl is certain to become even bigger superstar in the next few years.
She made her onscreen debut with the Color’s TV serial Ishq ka Rang Safed a couple of years back and now making every one stunned by her latest avatar as Zara in Ishq Subhan Allah.
8) Rubina Dilak: She debuted in small screen at a very tender age of 20. Her role as a Radhika in Chhoti Bahu was well appreciated by the audience. Since then she continued to win hearts of her fans continuously.
Currently, Rubina is playing an important role in Shakti: Astitva ke Ehsaas Ki on Colors TV. The serial has a good TRP on Prime Time.
7) Jennifer Winget: People often mistake her as a westerner but she is a complete desi Indian like us. She has been working in the Indian film industry for a long time. In fact, Jennifer also acted in Raja Ki Aayegi baraat in 1997 as a Child artist.
She earned a Bcom degree from Mumbai’s prestigious K J Somaiya College. Currently, Jennifer Winget is essaying the role of Zoya in a romantic thriller Bepannaah.
6) Anita Hassanandani Reddy: She is an ageless diva. Anita is working with the Indian Television Industry and Bollywood for quite a long time. She is a very popular actress and immensely talented too.
Hardly people know that the blue eyed starlet made her debut with the Musical blockbuster Taal as early as 1999. Subsequently, she acted in several other films too including Krishna Cottage, Kucchh toh Hai, Yeh Dil and many more.
5) Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya: She is now a household name across India. It is often said that Divyanka is the most famous face and favorite Bahu in Indian television industry. She is particularly adored by one and all for her outstanding acting and wondrous expressions in Star Plus’s highly popular TV Serial Yeh Hai Mohabbaatein.
Sweet, shy and splendid, these words are apt to describe Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya. Last year, Divyanka won the couple’s reality dance show Nach Baliye season 8 with her husband Vivek Dahiya.
4) Surbhi Jyoti: Well Surbhi Jyoti is an extremely popular face in Indian TV serial industry. She is now all set to woo her fans and audience in the Colors TV’s upcoming show ‘Naagin 3’.
She made her debut in 2010. Many few people know that Surbhi is a Master’s Degree Holder in English.
3) Surbhi Chandana: Style, sober and stunning. If have to describe Surbhi in few words, then these three words perfectly describe her.
Surbhi Chandna has won a billion hearts with her spectacular acting in Ishqbaaz as Anika. Hardly a few people actually know that Surbhi is an MBA degree holder and also worked with Atharva Group of Institutes at a prestigious post before becoming an ace star.
2) Shraddha Arya: Ever enchanting and glamorous Shraddha Arya is in the Indian Television Industry considerably for more than a decade. Interestingly, she started her career as a reality show contestant, and continued to climb greater heights of success with each passing year.
Shraddha has acted in a number of TV serials, Music Vidoes and TVC. She has completed a Master’s Degree in Economics.
Who is the Best Indian & Most Beautiful Actress in Hindi Serials?
The CheckerNews Bestows the Honor of the Most Beautiful, resplendent, talented and popular TV Serial actress tag on Kratika Dheer for 2018!
Congrats ! Kratika Dheer (Kratika Sengar) wins the Honour for her sublime acting skills and portraying challenging roles with utmost precision and sincerity in Color’s Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki TV Serial.
#1) Kratika Dheer (Kratika Senegar)
Finally, presenting the number one actress of Indian Television Industry. Yes, she is Kratika Dheer. She made her debut in the year 2007-2008 in Ekta Kapoor’s magnum opus Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and continued to excel on silver screen.
However, it was only in the later years that people started appreciating her work more. She played the role of Rani Lakshmibai in TV serial Jhansi Ki Rani, and wooed every one with her sublime acting.
Kratika then once again stunned everyone as a coy housewife in Punar Vivaah in 2012-2013. She is now acting in Color’s Channel’s Prime Time show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki. Kratika is a Mass Comm Graduate and a wonderful Human Being.
(CheckerNews Wishes a lot of Luck and success to Kratika in both her personal and professional life as well. Keep Rocking. All the Best)
(By: Atish Home Chowdhury)